Tuesday, September 25, 2012

K'Nex Mission Mayham Review






K'Nex, the world's most creative creative construction and building toys recently sent me their new Mission Mayhem Building Set for children ages 5 and up. While I was researching K'Nex I found the video above about K'nex and was surprised to discover these great toys are manufactured in Montgomery County, PA not too far from me, you can watch the video to learn more about this great company.




The K'nex Mission Mayhem set is based on characters from the Angry Birds game, my kiddos love Angry Birds so they were pretty excited when this set came. Here is a description of the set from K'Nex:

MISSION MAY'HAM BUILDING SET


Welcome to the world of K'NEX and Angry Birds! With the Mission May'Ham set you can actually build and destroy a level from the original Angry Birds game! Launch Red Bird and White Bird to destroy Moustache Pig, Small Minion Pig, and Medium Minion Pig. Includes a working launcher just like the game, enough parts to build and knock down, and a Golden Egg. Everything included works with other K'NEX Angry Birds sets. Perfect for builders ages 5+.
° Build and destroy level from Angry Birds
° Includes Red Bird and White Bird
° Includes Moustache Pig, Small Minion Pig, and Medium Minion Pig
° Working launcher just like the game
° Enough parts to build and knock down
° Bonus Golden Egg
° Ages 5+



We opened up the box and started in building with the boys. Constructing the catapult took a little effort but after the first time putting it together my oldest son John had it down pat and caught on easily. One of my favorite things about this K'nex set is it has a two-fold purpose, the kids build with it and when they are done building they actually have a game to play with. I think their favorite feature is the catapult and launching it. And I am not sure who enjoys it more, the boys or my husband. Like all K'Nex products this is well constructed, creative and affordably priced at $30.99. And the best part? You can use this set with other K'Nex Angry Birds sets. You can purchase the Angry Birds Mission Mayham Set online from K'Nex HERE and at Amazon.

Make sure to follow K'Nex on FACEBOOK and TWITTER for lots of fun, product news and special savings/offers.

Disclosure: I received the aforementioned product to facilitate my review. My opinions remain my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!