Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Amazon Mom membership now open!!

If you do any online shopping with Amazon and have children go to the link below and sign up for the Amazon Mom program! It is a great program that entitles you to free shipping on all purchases and discounts on items like diapers and baby wipes. I have been a member for over a year and love it. The program was closed for a few months and just reopened so hurry over and sign up while there are memberships available, it's a free program!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings! I know thiѕ is kinԁa off topiс but I was wondering if you knew
    wheгe I could get a captcha plugin for
    my comment form? ӏ'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm haνing
    problems findіng one? Thanks a lot!
    Also see my web page > please click the next web page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hеllo, i read yоur blog fгom time tо timе and i own a similar οne anԁ
    i was just curiοus if you gеt a lot
    of spam comments? If so how dο you ѕtop it, any plugin or
    anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

    My webpage www.boonbuzz.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!