Thursday, March 1, 2012

Product Review - Woolite Complete

I recently had the opportunity to try a new product from Woolite, Woolite Complete. It is a detergent intended for use in washing everyday clothes and does a pretty effective job. If your clothes tend to fade after being washed then Woolite Complete is a product you must try! The name Woolite immediately brings to mind gentle washing and Woolite Complete does wash your clothes gently at the same time getting them clean! I tried Woolite Complete on various loads of laundry at my house including my toddler's mud stained and Play Doh caked clothes, my delicate silk suit, and some of my husband's work clothes. Every load came out clean and looking as new as when it went into the washer. I also found that Woolite Complete has a pleasant light scent that leaves your clothes smelling fresh.





My favorite pink silk suit that I trusted to Woolite Complete!





Disclosure: I received a 50 oz sample of Woolite Complete through the Smiley 360 program to try. My opinions remain my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!