Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Michael Kors Perfume





Anyone who is a fan of the televison show Project Runway knows who Michael Kors is, fashion designer, entrepeneur, and laid back celebrity.

I was selected by the Elle Magazine Insider Circle to sample the new Michael Kors Perfume and received a deluxe sample in the mail last week. It is a floral scent with tuberose, peony, freesia and musk. I did find that the scent was noticeable until five to six hours after I applied it which is pretty much average for a good perfume. A woman's choice of perfume is a personal one and I found this perfume just was not right for me. I am not a huge fan of floral scents or musk. My taste in perfume runs towards the exotic and spicy; my two all time favorites are Opium Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent and Chance Perfume by Chanel. With that being said Michael Kors Perfume is not unpleasant or overpowering and it might be the right perfume for you if you like floral or musk scents. It costs $50. for a 1 oz bottle which is what you would expect to pay for a higher end perfume.

Disclaimer: I received a sample of Michael Kors Perfume from Elle Magazine for testing and review purposes. However I only recommend products that I would personally use and my opinions remain my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!