Thursday, September 13, 2012

3-2-1 Dry! Nail Salon Dryer


I love trying new products, it is one of the reasons I decided to start blogging. A few weeks ago I spotted Onyx Professional 3-2-1 Dry! Salon Nail Dryer spray at my local Wal-Mart. Since it was reasonably priced at $4.00 for an 8.5 oz can I decided to give it a try. The can states that this product is "quick dry" and "no more polish smearing". I am always busy and in a hurry and I can't tell you how many times I've gotten impatient waiting for my nail polish to dry and ended up smearing it or even ruining my whole manicure because I start doing housework etc. before the polish is dry. I also change my nail polish pretty much every night, I like to coordinate my nail polish with the outfit I have planned for the next day.

I have used Onyx 3-2-1 Dry for about two weeks and I have to give this product a thumbs up! If you follow the directions, hold the can about 6-8 inches from your nails and spray it on your polish will dry within a minute or so. If you have heavy coats of nail polish it takes about three minutes to dry which is pretty good. And unlike most nail products that smell pretty nasty from acetone etc. Onyx 3-2-1 has a light baby powder scent. I would estimate this large can will last a month or two (keep in mind I use it every night, if you polish your nails less frequently it will probably last longer) and the price is really great. You can purchase Onyx 3-2-1 Dry! at major retailers including Wal-Mart. You can follow Onyx Brands on Facebook. You can also check out the company website to learn about their whole line of products from the Bella Kiss, Onyx Professional, California Nails, hoof, and Dacori Cosmetics HERE

5 comments:

  1. This is great! I am going to have to check into and see if it would be safe to use for my daughter! I personally am not into nail polish but my daughter loves it and it seem as though we always decide to paint her nails as we are needing to run out the door! This would be perfect! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have used this- it's nice and didn't crack my polish!
    howardreviews atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, I would love to try this. I always mess up my nails.

    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always messing up my polish before it drys would love to try

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no....don't let my wife know about it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!