Sunday, November 25, 2012

Free Shipping with Amazon Prime!





With Cyber Monday and all the great online deals just around the corner I thought I would share Amazon Prime with my readers. Many of the sponsors here at Miss Jackie's Views sell their products on Amazon too so you can take advantage of this great service from Amazon when you are checking out the products from my reviews!  Amazon Prime is easy to sign up for and it includes the following benefits:


  • FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
  • No minimum order size
  • Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Videos
  • A Kindle book to borrow for free each month from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library
You can have all these benefits for the low cost of $79. a year! I have used Amazon Prime for three years, I do most of my Christmas shopping online. You can find out more and sign up HERE.

Amazon also has two other programs, Amazon Mom (for moms) and Amazon Student (for college students) which offer free shipping for six months. There is no cost to enroll in those  programs, you can check them out at the Amazon website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!