Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Chyna Pixie Dust Nail Polish by Zoya



Zoya  recently launched their latest line of polish, Pixie Dust, pictured above. This particular line is very popular, I had to wait a few weeks to receive my media sampler set due to high demand for these new polishes. Like they say though "Good things come to those who wait."  Pixie Dust is a special texture edition set that is textured, matte, and sparkling. There are six shades of Pixie Dust, in the picture above from left to right are: Dahlia, Chyna, Godiva, Vespa, Nyx, and London.

I selected Chyna from the Pixie Dust collection to review first.
This polish is a medium to deep red and a great winter color. Pixie Dust is a little different than most nail polish due to the properties that give it a matte textured finish. Prior to applying Pixie Dust DO NOT APPLY A BASE OR TOP COAT. Simply start by applying one to three coats of Pixie Dust. The first coat I applied dried quickly and had a berry like color. After I applied a second coat it was a beautiful shade of medium red with sparkle in it. The texture of this nail polish is unique, it feels rough yet is very pretty. I followed up with a top coat and here is what the end result looks like:

After Chyna was dried and I looked at it in full sunlight and it instantly conjured up an image of the red ruby slippers worn by Judy Garland in the movie The Wizard of Oz, that is the best description I can give of this gorgeous polish.



You can purchase individual bottles of the six shades of Zoya online for $9. or the entire Pixie Dust Collection Sampler for $54. from the Zoya website. If you create an account on Zoya you can earn perks and discounts including free nail polish and shipping by enrolling in their Share The Love program. You can follow Zoya on FACEBOOK, TWITTER and You Tube for FLASH PROMOS, application tips/ideas, specials, deals and product news.

Disclosure: I received a sample of the aforementioned product for testing and review purposes. I only recommend products I personally use and my opinions remain my own.

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to find out more? I'd care to find
    out more details.

    Also visit my web site ... ava fx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These so so cute. Both my daughters would love these. Thanks for sharing about them and I will definitely visit them to find out more and purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those polishes!!!!! Got me drooling!!!! Love sparky reds because of that movie. Can't wait to see the new movie.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!