Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Groundhog Day!




Since I live less than an hour from Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania Groundhog Day is a pretty big deal in this area. So did Punxsutawney Phil see his shadow or not? Read on to find out...

On this February 2nd, 2013,
the One Hundred and Twenty Seventh Annual Trek of the
Punxsutawney Groundhog Club at Gobbler’s Knob….
Punxsutawney Phil, the King of the Groundhogs,
Seer of Seers, Prognosticator of Prognosticators,
Weather Prophet without Peer,
was awakened from his borrow at 7:28 am
with a tap of the President’s cane.
Phil and President Deeley conversed in Groundhogese
and Phil directed him to the chosen Prognostication scroll.
The President tapped the chosen scroll and
directed Phil’s Prediction be proclaimed:
My new Knob entrance is a sight to behold
Like my faithful followers, strong and bold
And so ye faithful,
there is no shadow to see
An early Spring for you and me.

1 comments:

  1. Super excited he didn't see his shadow. I love the warm seasons.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!