Tuesday, October 23, 2012

3-8-1 Candles - 3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning = I Love You


3-8-1 Candles  are available in 39 scrumptious scents including vampire's blood and kettle corn. You might be wondering what makes 3-8-1 candles from other candles on the market? Two things make 3-8-1 candles unique:   they contain REAL jewelry with a starting value of $40. up to $1,000 and they are hand poured.! That's right no fake baubles or imitation jewelry in these candles! 3-8-1 candles are 75% soy and 25% wax, and the company will custom make any scent in the color of your choice.




I selected the 3-8-1 strawberry shortcake candle for review mainly because pink is my favorite color. When I opened it I was immediately struck by the cute little glitter sprinkles on top which you can see in the picture above.  I burned the candle for about four days off and on and oh my heavens did it make the house smell wonderful! 3-8-1 candles have just the right amount of scent without being "perfumey" or cloying.  Of course I knew there was jewelry in the bottom of the candle so I was anxious to get to it and at the end of the four days I was able to remove a little foil packet and guess what was inside?

A pair of tanzanite earrings set in sterling silver valued at $140.!! The regular cost of a 3-8-1 candle is $30.99 and for your money you are not only getting a candle that makes your house smell yummy you are going to get real jewelry worth more than the cost of the candle, you can't beat that.

In addition to their great candles, 3-8-1 candles also offers tarts, clam shells, little lady candles and mommy & me candle packs with prices starting at $3.50, you can check out the full selection of products offered by 3-8-1 candles HERE.

You can follow 3-8-1 Candles on FACEBOOK and TWITTER for product news and specials/deals.

Disclosure: I received the aforementioned product to facilitate my review. My opinions remain my own.

11 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love that the jewelry is real and no costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like an awesome candle...I love candles! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love candles!!! These look amazing and the choice of scents...wow! great review!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try these candles. The Jewelry looks so pretty. I would by this for my mom she really loves candles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love these candles so much they are my favorite! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those earrings!! I'm glad to know whatthe 3-8-1 means as well!! I'm checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try these!! Those earrings are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh la la! Very pretty, what girl wouldn't like a candle with some bling?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh love those candles they look so good and the idea of new jewelry is tempting too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those earrings, so pretty! Who wouldn't want a candle that burns and leaves you with pretty jewelry towards the end.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!