Wednesday, October 10, 2012

UNREAL Candy - so good it's almost unreal!


UNREAL Candy contains no corn syrup, partially hydrogenated oils, artificial ingredients, or preservatives. Not only does it taste great but it has a low glycemic index too! A 13 year old boy was the driving force behind UNREAL Candy, you can read about it HERE.



UNREAL Candy comes in five great varieties:

UNREAL 5 - Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bar

UNREAL 77 - Peanut Butter Cups

UNREAL 8 - Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bar

UNREAL 54 - Candy Coated Chocolates With Peanuts

UNREAL 41 - Candy Coated Chocolates

I recently hosted an UNREAL party through an opportunity with Global Influence. I invited over several moms I know (since moms do most of the food/grocery shopping and are usually in charge of the kid's snacks/meals).

Fourteen great moms that are friends and members of various groups I belong too gathered at my house on a cool October afternoon for some light refreshments, UNREAL candy samples and a movie.  I started out with a blindfold test of the UNREAL 8, most of the guests who participated seriously thought they were trying a Snickers bar. I sent everyone home with goody bags of UNREAL Candy and told them I would follow up in  few days after they had a chance to let their families try UNREAL Candy too.

After contacting all the moms the verdict is in, UNREAL Candy tastes very close to some big name/well known candy bars on the market. What amazed everyone is that this candy is actually good for you!

You can purchase UNREAL Candy at major retailers including CVS and Wal Mart, for a complete list of where to purchase check out the UNREAL Candy Website HERE.

You can follow UNREAL Candy on FACEBOOK AND TWITTER for product information, specials and giveaways.

Disclosure: I received product samples and paid compensation from Global Influence to facilitate my review. I only recommend products I personally use and my opinions remain my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!