Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Classic Style -The Sheath Dress


Of all the dress styles the sheath dress is my favorite. I am wearing one of my black ones (I have three in black) in the pic above. I also have sheath dresses in navy, pink, tangerine, and plum. I just love the versatility of a sheath dress! You can wear one alone in the warmer months and wear one with a classic white button down and tights in winter. You can throw a sweater or blazer over one and can accessorize with a 16" necklace like I did or a really long strand of beads.


                                                                 Photo property of fanpop.com
The sheath dress  is structured to follow the contours of your body and is a great choice for all body types. The sheath dress is considered very chic, think Jackie Kennedy and Audrey Hepburn.  Leave a comment and let me know if you own a sheath dress or have ever worn one, they are one of  my personal favorites!

6 comments:

  1. I love Sheath dresses! They are so comfortable to wear! I have a black one and a blue sheath dress. Just last weekend, I went to a baby shower, and it was hot outside, and I wore my blue sheath dress! I got so many complements on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheath Dresses are great! I'll bet you're a "classic" fashion style like me Karen :)

      Delete
  2. Sheath dresses are my favorite styles. It's truly a classic fitting dress and always stylish. You cannever go wrong this dress. Very Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would imagine that with your figure - ANYTHING would look good on you. Now me, not so much. I'm sure that I had a sheath dress or two, when I was in high school, but I haven't owned one since then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for the compliment! You should wear a sheath dress or an A line, a lot of women don't know that dresses are more slimming than jeans or slacks. Miss Jackie has a "muffin top" and it's not a concern when I wear a dress.

      Delete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!