Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The latest trend in shopping Me-Ality

I read about this really cool service called me-ality the other day. Have you ever noticed the disparity in sizes between clothing lines/stores? I'm a size 2 in Liz Claiborne, a size 4 in Old Navy and a size 8 in Gap clothing. The me-ality lets you know what your true size is for each designer/store. You step in to a scanner and in ten seconds it matches your measurements with clothes that will flatter your body shape. The me-ality is available at various malls throughout the country and a personal shopping guide for each store in the mall you are at is provided. I always spend a lot of time looking for stores that have anything in petite sizes and am really excited about this! No more wasting time going from store to store and looking through racks the personalized shopping guide will tell you which stores in the mall have your sizes, what size you wear in that stores clothing, and will give you recommendations on what pieces to buy at each store for different style looks. Watch the video above and go check out me-ality HERE to learn more and find a location near you.

If anyone has heard of me-ality or tried it leave a comment please, I'm really curious about this service.

2 comments:

  1. The closest one to me is in Water Tower Place in Chicago which I go there often so I will be sure to check it out next time I go! It's an hour and a half away from South Bend though. Wish there was one closer. I totally need this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool. never thought about that

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!