Friday, May 10, 2013

BOB Books New Website



I previously reviewed some Bob Books with my two boys and they just loved them! Bob Books really are great and teach your kids how to read. I wanted to pass on to my readers that Bob Books just launched their new and improved website.  The new site has information for parents, activities for kids, videos, and links to some great resources. Right now Bob Books would like feedback on their new site so go check out the site HERE and send  them an email at info@BobBooks.com or a tweet at @BOB_BOOKS! I will be participating in a blogger tour in a couple of weeks with Bob Books and will have lots of great information to share with you all.

You can follow Bob Books on FACEBOOK and TWITTER for all the latest news and special offers/deals.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!