Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The best razor invented is now in stores!!


Name of Product: Gillette Venus & Olay Razor

Where Product can be purchased: Major retailers including Wal Mart and KMart. Also available for purchase online at http://www.gillettevenus.com

Description of Product: Designed with a love for smooth legs and a passion for skin care, the Venus & Olay razor is a match made in skin heaven. Olay Moisture Bars release skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and boost your shave* while 5 blades get Venus close.

*for less dryness vs. Venus Breeze® over time

Review of product: Hands down the best razor I have ever used! I was actually using a men's Gillette Fusion razor prior to trying the Gillette Venus & Olay razor! It is so easy to use I actually double checked the first time I used it to make sure it removed hair. It glides along your skin thanks to the moisture bars and hugs the curves of your legs. The five blade system removes all hair without nicking and cutting like a lot of razors. And no more messy shaving cream, with the moisturizing bars in this razor you don't need to use any cream. Add to that an ergonomically friendly handle that is comfortable to use and a handy shower hook and how much easier could shaving get? The Gillette Venus & Olay razor became available for purchase in stores just last week and it is well worth buying! Three count refill packages are also available. The best part, Gillette will reimburse you TWO TIMES the money you paid for it if you don't love it! But I guarantee that you will love it!

Disclosure: I received a sample of this product for testing and review purposes from Influenster. My opinions remain my own and I only recommend products I personally use.

To learn more about the Influenster Program (an exclusive community of trendsetters who use their influence to share new products) go to http://www.influenster.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!