Monday, April 16, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Sponge Dish Soap Review

                                (Photo Credit: Jacqueline Y. Griebel)

Name of Product: Palmolive Fresh Sponge Dish Soap

Price of Product: $2.64 (25 oz)

Where to Purchase: Mass retailers including CVS, Walgreens and WalMart and online at http://www.walmart.com/ip/Palmolive-Ultra-Fresh-Sponge-Dish-Liquid-25-oz/19888051

Description of Product:  "Ultra Palmolive Fresh Sponge dishwashing liquid has a unique dual action formula designed to wash away odor causing residue from sponges and clean dishes to a sparkling shine. Both sponge and dishes are left smelling freshly cleaned."



  • Freshens sponges and cleans dishes







  • Washes away odor-causing residue from sponges







  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands







  • Phosphate free






  • Review of Product: I received a kit from Influenster http://www.influenster.com/community that included a sponge, 25 oz bottle of Palmolive Fresh Sponge, one $1.00 off coupon, and four $.50 off coupons to share.

    Like most moms out there I am busy all the time and any product that makes housekeeping chores easier is welcome at my house! Prior to trying this product I would soak my sponge in bleach (I am a bit of a germaphobe) and of course my sponges wore out quickly because of this. Now I have one less task in my daily housekeeping chores, soaking the old sponge.  Palmolive Fresh Sponge really does leave your sponge fresh and does a great job at cleaning even the greasiest dishes. It has a pleasant scent reminiscent of spring flowers and apples and is gentle on the hands, not drying at all.

     Another use I found for Palmolive Fresh Sponge was to clean my garbage disposal. The other day I noticed the disposal was getting smelly and I thought why not give it a try? So I turned the hot water on and poured a little Fresh Sponge down the disposal, turned it on, and the odor was gone.

     I have used Palmolive Fresh Sponge for a little over a week now and based on my experience I have recommended this product to friends and family and now to you my readers! I shared the coupons in the kit with some of my friends who like to try new products and hope they find it to be a good product for their dishwashing routine like I did.
                                  (Photo Credit: Jacqueline Y. Griebel)
    Here I am sharing a coupon for Palmolive Fresh Sponge with my friend Becky! 
    Disclosure: I did not receive any financial compensation for this review.I received a 25 oz bottle of Palmolive Fresh Sponge and sponge along with coupons from Colgate-Palmolive through the Influenster program for testing and review purposes. This in no way influenced my opinion of this product and my opinions remain my own.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!