Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pantene Nature Fusion Shampoo and Conditioner


Name of Product: Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo & Conditioner

Price of Product: $4.19

Where to Purchase: Grocery stores, drug stores and mass retailers including Wal Mart, CVS, KMart and Target. Also available online through the Proctor & Gamble Estore at http://www.pgestore.com

Description of Product: "Want healthy-looking hair, and a healthier planet?* Nature Fusion formulas leave hair naturally beautiful and come in bottles made with up to 59% plant-based plastic excluding cap. Pantene Pro-V natureFUSION Moisture Balance Shampoo gently cleans hair to remove residue and enhance natural shine. With naturally derived ingredients, this shampoo helps protect hair from damage due to friction and leaves hair touchably soft."

Review of Product: The shampoo and conditioner are both yellow in color and of a consistency that is between thin and medium. They have a pleasant light scent. I used the Moisture Balance formula on my color treated hair which was slightly dry from chemical processing and found that the shampoo and conditioner left my hair clean and soft with a nice shine. I was actually able to eliminate my usual shine spray from my hair care routine after using these products! The only drawback I found, and I don't know that it's really a drawback, was that you have to apply both the shampoo and conditioner for a two-step hair care process versus a product that is a shampoo and conditioner in one type product. But I feel it is worthwhile to use both the shampoo and conditioner because they work really well on my hair and I was able to eliminate the shine spray part of my hair care routine as I previously mentioned.

In all fairness I will admit that I have tried Pantene products in the past and did not really like them, I found the scent to be too heavy and felt Pantene was not different than other shampoo products. But I have to give a definite thumbs up to the new Pantene Nature Fusion line, in addition to the Moisture Balance formula Nature Fusion is also available in a Smooth Vitality and Pure&Strong formula.

One thing that makes Pantene Nature Fusion unique is the use of plant based plastic in the bottles which make them environmentally friendly!

And guess what, if you do not love Pantene Nature Fusion they will give you back TWO TIMES the money you paid, you can't beat that! Read their guarantee below -

"When you look good, you feel good... and Pantene will help you get there. In fact, if you don’t absolutely love this product, we’ll send you 2x your money back. Now that’s a beautiful promise.
See the Pantene Guarantee*

*Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2012."


Disclosure: I received a full size sample of Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo and Conditioner for testing and review purposes from the She Speaks program. This in no way biased my opinions and I have provided truthful views on these products.

For more information about Pantene Nature Fusion go to: http://www.pantene.com/en-US/hair-care-collections/nature-fusion.aspx

To learn more about the She Speaks program visit their website at: http://www.shespeaks.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!