Saturday, April 14, 2012

How Do You Do Your Nails?

                             (Photo Credit: SimpleNailDesigns.com)


Like most women I am interested in beauty products and of course trying to look my best. I will admit that at times I do not give my nails as much attention as they need.

I have tried natural nails, polished nails, salon manicures, nail stickers, acrylic nails, gel nails, and Shellac polish treatments. Acrylic nails are probably the easiest for me to maintain, probably because they are hard to break! But it is also time consuming and can be costly to maintain acrylic nails, on the other hand (no pun intended) natural nails are hard for me to maintain as I tend to break and snag them easily.

So I wanted to ask my readers to leave a comment and let me know how you like to do your nails and why?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!