Gourmet Gift Baskets has a large selection of gift baskets to fit any gift giving need you have whether it is Father's Day or a Get Well basket for a loved one. These are great high quality gift baskets regularly featured in bon appetit, Food & Wine and The Food Network. I received the Classic Snack Gift Basket pictured above to review.
Check out all the list of all the yummy snacks in this basket:
· Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods - 6 oz. - East shore is known for their plump and salts pretzel sticks which are meant for dipping.
· Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm - 7.8 oz. - This Robert Rothschild pretzel dip is a delicious blend of juicy raspberries, clover honey and tangy mustard. Not only does it have a distinctive flavor, but it's also all natural. Kosher and gluten free.
· Key Lime White Chocolate Chip Cookies by Brent & Sam's - 7 oz. - Made from scratch, these cookies have a crunchy style and are tangy yet sweet to the taste. The key lime flavor is perfectly balanced out by the sweetness of the white chocolate chips.
· Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers - 9.25 oz. - This gourmet popcorn by Morley Candy Makers is renowned for being one of the best. With whole almonds and pecans, the irresistible buttery toffee evenly coats every bite.
· Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie's - 7 oz. - Feridie's uses only the best of Virginia's peanuts, the top 2% of the crop each year. Once picked, they are roasted in pure peanut oil and salted to perfection.
· Petite Cheese Biscuits by Salem Baking Co. - 1.5 oz. - This beautiful tin is filled with savory, bite-sized biscuits that are baked with finely milled wheat flour and extra-sharp aged cheddar cheese. They are accented with the delicate crunch of toasted rice and a hint of cayenne and paprika.
· Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - Our metropolitan mix is all natural and contains exotic fruit like papaya and pineapples as well as raisins, cranberries and bananas. It also has whole peanuts, almonds and pepitas. It's a natural and delicious snack!
· Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 10 oz. - These peanut squares by Old Dominion can be found in all of our snack gift basket made with a bit of brown sugar and only the freshest grade AA butter. These ingredients combined with lightly salted peanuts makes for a scrumptious and crunchy treat.
· Peanut Roll by Dillon Candy Co. - 3 oz. - Dillion Candy starts their roll with a fluffy nougat center which is covered by a distinct layer of caramel and is then rolled in lightly salted peanuts. This amalgam of texture and flavors makes for the most delectable of peanut rolls.
· Coconut Bar by Oskri Organics - 2.2 oz. - This bar is 100% organic made of only fresh coconut and rice syrup. It has a delicious crunch and is sure to satisfy any coconut lover; that's why you'll find it in our gourmet snack foods baskets.
When the basket arrived it was beautifully packaged, see my picture below. My family and I enjoyed all the snacks in the basket. All the items were fresh and tasted good. My husband's favorite was the Metropolitan Trail Mix, my son's favorite was the Coconut Bar and both my mom and I loved the Key Lime White Chocolate Chip Cookies and the Honey Mustard Raspberry Dipping Sauce.
Among the many types of baskets Gourmet Gift Baskets offers are Beer, Popcorn, Fruit, Wine, Birthday and Same Day Baskets. You can check out all the options available HERE. Prices for Gourmet Gift Baskets start at under $25. and they accept Visa, American Express, Discover and Master Card for payment.
You can connect with Gourmet Gift Baskets on FACEBOOK and TWITTER to keep up with new products, offers and discounts.
Gourmet Gift Baskets has generously offered one reader of Miss Jackie's Views a Classic Snack Gift Basket (retail value of $59.99) like the one I received just in time for Father's Day! Entry is easy in the Rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I received one or more products above for review purposes only. I was in no way required to write a positive review. My opinions as always, are my own. This post may or may not contain affiliate links. Giveaways on this blog are in no way affiliated with Facebook or any other social media networks. The sponsoring company is responsible for all shipping unless otherwise stated. Miss Jackie's Views is not responsible for sponsors not upholding their promises and cannot reimburse you the items or the value of products. Should this occur please contact Miss Jackie's Views and I will do my best to help you achieve promised winnings. - Miss Jackie's Views