Friday, June 22, 2012

In The Kitchen - Mini Cheesecake Jars

                                                         Photo Credit: Martha Stewart Living


When I saw a recipe for mini cheesecakes jars featured in the December issue of Martha Stewart Living I knew I had to give it a try! Who doesn't love cheesecake? I made these mini cheesecakes for Christmas gifts and put pretty bows on the lids. I also made a batch for my sister's birthday and put them in little basket lined with new dish towels, they made a great gift that she really loved.

9 comments:

  1. I am making these!!!yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the graham crackers go on top so that they stay crunchy this is a wonderful portion control idea for cheese cake that is actually cooked which is the only kind I like

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable and would make the perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I want some. Yum yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! Great for gifting to family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea....and who doesn't love cheesecake? I think i might make some.....and eat them.....I mean, give them as gifts.....maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the recipe! Looks like a very yummy treat :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!