Monday, June 18, 2012

Makeup Tutorial - Camouflage Your Features Like A Pro

                                                        Video Credit: TotalBeauty.com I sometimes struggle with makeup application and am an avid follower of makeup artist Kendra Richards. Her tutorials and tips are easy to follow and really useful. Watch the video above with Kendra Richards provided by Total Beauty on how to camouflage your features. The tips in this video are ones that real life women like me can achieve.  Total Beauty is another one of my go-to sources for makeup trends and tips along with Style United which I previously blogged about.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the great tips, it makes my makeup so much more natural looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very helpful and informative video on how to camouflage a women's flaws. Some of the tips are good because they will help me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this video was very helpful in giving tips to help me cover some of my flaws!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, helpful info, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this info! I'm a total novice when it comes to makeup application, so this will definitely help. I also like that it doesn't make me look like everything is caked on!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!