Saturday, August 11, 2012

BeginAgain Toys - Tea Otter Set Review


Begin Again Toys aims to inspire children with stories of adventure and invention. A lot of thought goes into the design of BeginAgain toys which are created by toymakers David Bowen and Chris Clemmer. BeginAgain toys has something for every child in the categories of artist, writer, sportster, inventor, hero and beginners. BeginAgain toys are really unique and I had a hard time deciding on just one toy to review. 


Photo Credit: BeginAgain Toys

After looking at the selection of great toys at BeginAgain I decided on the Tea Otter Set. This darling toy is geared for ages 3+. The set comes with four cups & saucers, a spoon, ice cube tray, pitcher with lid and a cute little otter to rest your tea cup on. The beverage set is made from 100% recycled plastic and the otter is made from natural rubber, this is an eco-friendly toy!

My little guy Josh and I had great fun playing with this set, toys for the preschool crowd that encourage imaginative play are crucial and the tea otter set fits the bill. Josh never had a tea set before because quite honestly the only ones I have seen in stores are pink with flowers etc. and are obviously for girls. That might sound like it's not politically correct but I am being truthful, my husband would not go for my son playing with a traditional "girls" tea set. BeginAgain toys has created a tea set that's fun and gender neutral. 

We found an additional use for the tea otter set besides playing tea party and lemonade stand with it, the little otter floats in the bathtub too. So now Josh has another buddy at bath time. BeginAgain Toys are high quality, reasonably priced and very well designed I would recommend any parent or grandparent of little ones to check them out. BeginAgain Toys are definitely on my list for Christmas this year, Josh has his eye on a few things.

You can purchase BeginAgain Toys from the company website and also follow BeginAgain Toys on FACEBOOK.

Disclosure: I received the aforementioned toy to facilitate my review. I was not required to write a positive review and my opinions remain my own.

BeginAgain Toys is generously allowing me to give away one of these great Tea Otter Sets, stop back for a special giveaway on Sunday, August 12th!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so cute. I know my niece would really love this. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!!! What little kids wouldn't love that!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. They have some pretty cool learning toys on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this super cute review and giveaway! I initially thought that this would be great for our 3 year old daughter, but you are exactly right, this is wonderful for little boys to enjoy this kind of imaginitive play without feeling like he is playing with "girly" toys. Our son isn't old enough yet, but I am sure that once he is, BOTH of our children would love this! Thanks again, kristy mattern

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!