Monday, August 6, 2012

Fantasicakes Review


I received the most divine cake today in the mail! You read that right I got a cake in the mail from Fantasicakes. This online shop sells bundt cakes, torts and coffee cakes that are out of this world. They offer 100% satisfaction guarantee and you can get 24 hour delivery if you want to send a gift in a hurry.  Check them out on FACEBOOK to see all the yummy things they offer.


Feast your eyes on the scrumptious Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake they sent me. When I opened the box I was greeted with the smell of CHOCOLATE.  Of course my three year old wanted to tear in right away but I told him he had to wait until after dinner. My whole family enjoyed this cake, it was moist and very rich in chocolate, I guess decadent would be a good word. If chocolate isn't your taste not to worry Fantasicakes has fruit tarts and a wide variety of coffee cakes and bundt cakes so you are sure to find something that you like.

This great company based in Sylmar, CA also offers local catering. Almost all Fantasicakes products are priced at $19.99 and under and right now they have a special where you can save 25% off! Just enter code web2012 at checkout for a great discount.Head over to the Fantasicakes website HERE and order yourself a nice treat or send one to someone for a nice surprise.

And here's the great news - Fantasicakes is letting me give away one of their gourmet cakes. The winner gets to choose whatever cake they would like from Fantasicakes and it will be delivered right to your home.

Disclosure: I received the aforementioned product to facilitate my review. I only recommend products I personally use and my opinions remain my own.

9 comments:

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!