Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Zoobies Pet Blanket Review

Meet Jafaru the Giraffe! He is one of the Zoobies blanket pets. Zoobies has adorable plush items including blanket pets, slumber pets, blankie babies and storytime pals. Zoobies have won numerous awards and been featured in many magazines and on The Today Show. 
If you have never heard of Zoobies watch this video to learn more:

If  you watched the video you know that Zoobies are a pillow, blanket and plush toy all rolled into one. Each Zoobie blanket pet has a zipper that you can use to detach the animal from the blanket. You can roll the blanket up and pack inside the Zoobie, close it up and you have a nice pillow/plush toy. Here's a picture of Jafaru laying around the house:
We selected Jafaru for my little guy Josh and he loves it! He especially enjoys putting the blanket inside the giraffe and taking it back out again. The neat thing about Zoobie blanket pets is you can zip them up and turn them into a pillow and take them on trips etc without taking up a lot of space for a blanket. Zoobies blanket pets are a generous 34" x 44" size when the blanket is spread out and the blanket is super soft and comfy! There are 32 Zoobies blanket pets available and each one is super cute! You can order Zoobies blanket pets HERE and Zoobies is giving my readers a special code to save 20% off any Zoobies product, just enter Parenthood at checkout for a great discount.

Zoobies offer many fun and innovative products for kids of all ages and based on my experience with Zoobies pet blankets I highly recommend their products.

Disclosure:  I received the aforementioned product from the sponsor to facilitate my review. I only recommend  products I personally use and my opinions remain my own.

9 comments:

  1. I love Zoobies!!! I love your review! I want to get another Zoobie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my son would love these blankets! Thanks for sharing your opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my daughter would absolutely LOVE this!! Thank you for sharing! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look incredible! My daughter would absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love zoobies! My daughter has the unicorn and she plays with it all the time. Such a cute toy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hello Kitty one is awesome, my granddaughter LOVES Hello Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be perfect for all those airplane rides we take!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be perfect for all those airplane rides we take!-Autumn Griebel

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite animal is the white tiger.
    but all three of my kids have animals
    Lion
    Hippo
    Elephant.
    My husbands favorite is the penguin

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!