Monday, August 27, 2012

New Beauty Find - myface Cosmetics Foundation


myface.cosmetics recently sent some products for me to review. I decided to start out by using the foundation they sent me and opened it this morning as I was getting ready. All I can say is WOW! I have tried foundations from many companies and in many forms (powder, mineral, liquid, lotion) and I really was blown away by the results I got from the myface mymix foundation. It glides on your skin and blends well. Want to know what stands out about myface myfix foundation? The effect on your skin, it is luminous and in a natural looking way. This foundation left my skin with a dewy look that I have not experienced in years. Other foundations promise the dewy effect but the ones I have tried either look artificial or just do not work.


See the bottle in the picture above? For me it's LOVE! Mymix foundation in color #Fair03.This great foundation retails for $34.99 and I plan on ordering some more that's how much I love it. 

If you subscribe to the myface cosmetics "It List" you will receive a $10. off discount. Shipping is free on all orders over $25. and if you order $30. or more in products you will receive a free lip gloss valued at $18. just enter code FREEGLOSS at checkout.

Later this week I will be posting two reviews of myface cosmetics with different looks. Based on my experience with myface mymix foundation I cannot wait to try the other products they sent me!


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your different looks! I need a new foundation so I think I'll give them a try and thanks for the free lipgloss code!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like you found a keeper! That's good work, I've been looking for a good foundation and it sure is a challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!