Friday, August 3, 2012

FAN OF THE WEEK AUGUST 3rd


Congratulations to my Fan Of The Week for August 3rd Darlene Lehman!

Darlene works full time and is a devoted mom to a little boy and a little girl. She summed up her feelings about her children by saying "They are my whole world", children are great and I couldn't agree more! 
Darlene chose the Lilla Hearts to Hearts doll for her prize. Please take a minute and leave a nice comment for her.

Every Friday I select a Fan Of The Week and let them select a nice prize. To be eligible share some of my statuses on Facebook or comment and enter some giveaways on my blog and leave a comment or two on the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Congrats, children should be just that, your Whole World, that is what makes a good Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for all the nice comments everyone

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!