Monday, August 27, 2012

myface.cosmetics Raspberry Beret Review

  mymix foundation in Fair #03, Slinky eyeliner, blingtone shadow (Raspberry Beret) & Chrome Nail Polish (Raspberry Beret)

I created a new makeup look with some of the great cosmetics myface.cosmetics sent me for review, a "raspberry beret" look. The first thing I thought of when I saw the words raspberry beret on the nail polish and eyeshadow was the song of the same name by Prince.

First I applied myface mymix foundation fair #03 foundation. Next I applied three coats of mascara, exfoliated my lips and applied lip pencil and berry lipstick. I then put some eyeshadow primer on my lids and while that was drying I lightly applied strawberry blush to my cheekbones. I then took a shadow brush and swept the raspberry beret blingtone eyeshadow completely across my eyelids up to the brow bone. myface blingtone eyeshadows are crushed pearl eyeshadows designed to create an intense metallic finish. You can see little sparkles throughout the eyeshadow and it is quite pretty. I loved the ease of application of this eyeshadow. The majority of powder type eyeshadows can be quite messy to apply at least for me, somehow the powder ends up under your eyes etc. Blingtone eyeshadow glides on and stays put and it doesn't fly around when you put it on your brush. I then used myface slinky liquid liner in black ice to line my lower lid and create the slightest wing tip at the outer corner. I give myface slinky liquid liner an A for ease of application, it goes on easily and dries quickly leaving no smudges etc. I have Asian eyes so I don't apply liner to my water lines or under my eyes, it makes them look smaller.

Here's my raspberry beret look:


And I finished off my new look by applying myface Lil Bling Chrome Nail Polish in the raspberry beret color. This particular nail polish is what I would consider a medium shade with a metallic finish.



You can purchase myface cosmetics online. You can connect with myface cosmetics on FACEBOOK and TWITTER for new product information and specials/deals.

I will be reviewing myface cosmetics Italian Ice collection in a few days and can't wait to share with my readers!

Disclosure: I received product samples for review and testing purposes. I was not required to write a positive review and my opinions remain my own.

8 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the picture of you with the makeup on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... I just love that color. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful and I LOVE the polish color. I want that!! :)

    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors look great on you. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look you created, very soft look. I love the polish. Nice review.

    skyrobinson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this color of nail polish. I like make-up to be light, not heavy and have nice looking colors that look natural. This make-up looks natural on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nail polish! Pink is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are fabulous! I love the colors, pink is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!