Tuesday, August 21, 2012

FAN OF THE WEEK AUGUST 17th



I am a little late posting this week but here is my newest fan of the week, Donna Jacobson! Donna loves animals (she has two Yorkies), enjoys cooking and likes perfume and candles. Donna selected Opium perfume (my personal favorite) for her prize.

Please take a minute and leave Donna a comment congratulating her.

I select a Fan of the Week every Friday and the winner gets to select a prize from a list I provide. To be eligible for fan of the week like and comment on my Facebook page and enter some giveaways or leave comments here on the blog. I appreciate all of my followers and my Fan of the Week contest is a small way to show my appreciation.

4 comments:

  1. You're the best...and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Donna as fan of the week! I hope you like visiting Miss Jackie's Views as much as I do. I was fan of the week before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, to Donna. Miss Jackie is the best!

    skyrobinson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!