Monday, May 14, 2012

Activewear USA Review


Equilibrium Flower Tank

Activewear USA is a company that offers a very large selection of activewear for all types of sports. In addition to women's workout wear they also carry a line of men's clothes and maternity work out wear. The selection at Activewear USA is so large that anyone can find something they like. When I contacted Activewear USA about sponsoring a review on Miss Jackie's Views they asked me what type of physical activity/sports I participate in and what my personal style is. I told the PR person that I mostly walk for exercise and that I love feminine clothes and floral scents. They selected the cute Equilibrium Flower Tank pictured above for me and I couldn't be more pleased with it, it matches my personality and style perfectly! The tank top I received is high quality material that "gives" a little as you move around which is important when you are engaging in physical activity. I have washed it three times and it has not faded or shrunk.


All of the clothing offered at Activewear USA is very reasonably priced and a lot of it could double for "everyday wear". For example I wore the Equilibrium tank they sent me under a light spring blazer the other day and it looked great!! With summer just around the corner go check out the selection of swimwear Activewear USA has. And you can follow Activewear USA on facebook HERE for the latest items they have in stock  and special offers.


Disclosure: I received the aforementioned product to facilitate this review. I only recommend products I personally use and my opinions remain my own.

10 comments:

  1. While I'm trying to walk alot more, it's good to know where to look for some new active wear! Thanks for sharing. Going to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats an awesome review!! Looks very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! :) I really need to check out this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really cute awesome review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could
    locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!
    Here is my blog ; abode flash player

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!