Monday, May 28, 2012

Essie Ejuvenate Advanced Radiance Hand Treatment

                           Photo Credit: Jacqueline Y. Griebel

NAME OF PRODUCT: ESSIE EJUVENATE ADVANCED RADIANCE HAND TREATMENT

PRICE OF  PRODUCT: $12.00 for 2.7 oz

WHERE TO PURCHASE: ONLINE AT AMAZON Go HERE to order.

DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT:  "Essie Ejuvenate is a revolutionary system for younger looking hands. The comprehensive hand treatment is infused with proven spa-quality age-defiers like rice extract, arginine, vitamins A and C, glycolic acid, and licorice root extract, to help combat signs of aging and reveal new, younger-looking skin."

REVIEW OF PRODUCT:  I was unaware of the Essie Ejuvenate hand care system until I received a bottle of the Ejuvenate hand treatment from Loreal Consumer Testing as compensation for a skin care study I participated in. Like a lot of women I focus mainly on my face and neck area but had never really thought about skin care products for my hands. Essie Ejuvenate is designed to help minimize the appearance of age spots and discoloration on the hands. While I do not have age spots my hands are starting to look dry and aged so I started using the Essie Ejuvenate hand treatment. This particular hand cream has a nice consistency, it is thick but not excessively think and goes on smoothly. After application your hands do not feel greasy and sticky as can be the case with some hand care products, have you ever put hand cream on and then tried to turn a doorknob and couldn't because your hands were greasy? After about a weeks use I noticed my hands feel smoother and look healthy. Essie Ejuvenate has a very pleasant scent that is not overpowering. Essie Ejuvenate Advanced Radiance Hand Treatment is part of a treatment system created by Essie to restore the youthful look of your hands, other products in the Essie Ejuvenate line include Hydro-Therapy Hand Revitalizer, Microdermabrasion Hand Refiner and Intensive Recovery Hand Cream. For instructions on how to use all of the products in the Essie Ejuvenate line read the article in Nails Magazine HERE.

When I saw the name Essie on the Ejuvenate hand treatment bottle I immediately thought of the great nail polish products that Essie is noted for. To see the newest nail polish shades and products from Essie and subscribe to their newsletter go to the company website HERE.

You can connect with Essie on FACEBOOK to become an Essie insider and learn about all the newest shade collections, products and special promotions.

7 comments:

  1. Not a bad price for a rejuvenation product. I may have to try some of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... looks like something I could use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to get dried out skin so this would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's something that I could probably benefit from. I might have to try some of this. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great product and something I can really use!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been looking to try something new..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a great product. Thanks for featuring it here!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!