Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Kisspat Feather Necklace Review


                                 Photo Credit: Kisspat

NAME OF PRODUCT:  Sweet BOHO Style Feather Necklace

PRICE OF PRODUCT:  $6.80

WHERE TO PURCHASE: Online at  http://hifeather.com/28-feather-necklaces

DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT:  "Material:feathers,leather, beads,alloy,chains  Size:33"chain length

This BOHO style featherd necklace is a wonderful choice for this spring and summer accessory collection. How sweet these colorful beads and charming feathers. It goes perfectly with any of your wardrobe.Don't be too sweet with it!"

REVIEW OF PRODUCT: Kisspat is a company that specializes in handmade feather necklaces, hair extensions, hair accessories and do-it-yourself feather jewelry. You can view all of the products they have available HERE . I was delighted when I opened the package and saw this cute handmade necklace! I was not sure what to expect because of the low cost of the necklace ($6.80) but I can assure you it looks very nice and is well made. What makes the Sweet BOHO necklace stand out for me is the versatility of it, with the five different colors of feathers in the necklace it will pretty much match anything you are wearing. And of course you could wear it with western wear or a cute t-shirt and long skirt. Since it is prom and wedding season you might want to check out the Kisspat website, they also have a great collection of bridal and prom items. When ordering from Kisspat keep in mind that their goods are shipped from Hong Kong so it takes about 10 to 14 days for your order to arrive. They are a trustworthy company, my necklace arrived after ten days with no problem. I plan on ordering a few necklaces from Kisspat, the jewelry and hair accessories are of a good quality and priced very reasonably.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!