Monday, May 21, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress

I previously reviewed Kiss Nail Dress which I received through the Influenster program. Influenster is a community of over 27,000 women who are selected to try new products and then use their influence to share the products with others. Influenster has what they call Brand Challenges where you have to complete specified tasks such as creating a video review or pinboard. If you successfully complete the tasks then you are awarded a badge for that brand. I earned the Kiss Nail Badge from the Love Vox Box and today received some free products from Kiss Nails, a set of Kiss Nail Dress and Metallic Art. I recommend Kiss Nail Dress as  a super easy way to do your nails, watch my video below to see how easy it is to apply this great product!

               Video Credit: Jacqueline Y. Griebel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!