Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties Review



I received a kit from Bzz Agent that included a coupon for a free package of a new Ball Park Flame Grilled Beef Patties. Yes you read that right, Ball Park the company famous for its hot dogs now makes beef patties too! These great burgers come in three flavors: beef, beef & cheese and beef & onion. I picked up a package of the beef flavor, invited a few friends over, and cooked some in the microwave. I usually do not care for frozen beef patties, most brands are pretty flavorless and shrink significantly when you cook them. Not the case with Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties, I found that they cooked up nicely and remained juicy even when I grilled them well done. My family really likes them and my friends agreed they are the tastiest frozen burgers they have tried.

The convience of Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties is probably what I like best about them, they are fully cooked  so all you have to do is put them in the microwave for one minute and voila you have a great tasting burger. Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties are on the permanent weekly grocery list at my house now, my husband and son can heat them up for lunch or dinner when I'm not home to cook and they make a great quick meal when I have had a hectic day and don't have time to cook.

Check out Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties on FACEBOOK to learn more about this great  product!

Disclosure: I received a sample of Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties through the Bzz Agent program to facilitate my review. I only recommend products I personally use and my opinons remain my own.

1 comments:

  1. Ball park makes the best hot dogs, the burgers have got to be great

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!