Monday, May 21, 2012

Death Hag Update - Jimmy Stewart

                            Photo Credit: Hollywood Remains To Be Seen
Jimmy Stewart is one of my favorite actors along with Clark Gable. Jimmy was a scholar, gentleman both onscreen and off, a patriotic American who served his country admirably, a loving husband and father and just all around nice guy. I find almost all of his movies enjoyable, I don't know if I could pick a favorite. If you are feeling down pop in a copy of  "It's A Wonderful Life", I would be willing to bet you will feel better by the end of the movie!  Come visit my small corner of Pennsylvania and visit the nearby Jimmy Stewart Museum in Indiana, PA, Jimmy's hometown and the site of the museum in his honor. 

You can read his biography and view his headstone at Hollywood Remains To Be Seen. Jimmy died in 1997 at the age of 89 due to cardiac arrest according to the entry for him at Find A Death, his passing was a great loss to Hollywood and the world.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!