Saturday, May 19, 2012

Father's Day Gift Idea - Five Fingers Tees


              Photo Credit: Jacqueline Y. Griebel
Five Fingers Tees is a family owned and operated business that has a huge variety of tshirts! Some of the categories of  tshirts they have are cult classic, geeky/nerd, tv, Irish and video game shirts. Five Finger Tees are offered at the lowest possible price, hence the name of their business Five Finger Tees. The prices are so low it is almost like stealing! Five Finger Tees has a neat little special every day called the $6. Daily Steal Go check it out, you can't go wrong paying $6. for a great tshirt!

Five Fingers Tees has a  photo gallery of fans (referred to as "Our Thieves") wearing Five Finger Tees HERE. I received the Schrute Farms tshirt my son John is modeling above. He is a fan of the tv show The Office and really likes the Schrute Farms tshirt Five Fingers Tees sent us. We ordered a size large and the sizing of the shirt is true to size, it fits John really well.  I have washed it a few times and I can tell you Five Fingers Tees are good quality, there is no shrinkage or fading at all.

With Father's Day coming up soon head to the Five Fingers Tees website and order a tshirt for dad! Or order two or three since the prices are so awesome!!

Disclosure: I received a tshirt from Five Fingers Tees to facilitate my review. I only recommend products I personally use and my opinions remain my own.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...If I could find an assortment of nerdy tee's, I think I could get one my Dad. But it would have to be VERY nerdy...we're knee deep in geekdom in my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five Fingers Tees is the place for you to shop for your Dad then Isabella, they have a HUGE assortment of geek tees!

      Delete

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!